Need Help? Call Us: 877.688.8811
Log In | Register
Top Bail Bonds Las Vegas
Las Vegas Bail Bonds
What does bail mean?
Bail is a dollar amount determined by the courts that makes it possible for a detainee to be published. The bail is held by the courts until the accused returns and completes their court appearances.
What is a bail bond?
A bail bond is a monetary assurance, in the kind of a check, that’s delivered into the jail to get a detainee released from the holding centre.
Why use a bail bond?
The bail bond makes it possible for the detainee to be released for a portion of the cost of the bond set by the courts. In Nevada Law NRS 697.300 says that bail bondman can charge no less or more than 15 percent of the bail amount.
Who is eBAIL Las Vegas Bail Bonds?
Hi, my name is Marc Gabriel, proprietor of eBAIL Las Vegas Bail Bonds. I am able to help you get your friend or loved one from any jail in the region. I can get a bail bond posted within minutes at any of the next jails:
Las Vegas Detention Center
North Las Vegas Detention Center
Henderson Detention Center
Boulder City Detention Center
All Other Nationwide Detention Centers
Why Select Las Vegas Bail Bonds that are eBAIL?
· Quick — Bail Bonds trades: On line in 3 minutes, either by phone, or we could also return to you.
· Licensed — Fully accredited by the Nevada Department of Insurance.
· Reputation — We are the only Bail Bonds Company at Las Vegas with BBB Accreditation
· Trust — Top attorneys in Las Vegas trust in referring customers.
· Professional We offer confidentiality and always treat our clients with the utmost esteem.
· Financing — Guarantees simple payment plans on the State Law required 15% bond bonds fee.
Regardless of what condition your fiscal situation is in. I will work with you, together with LITTLE MONEY DOWN and EASY PAYMENTS which work for you. Contact me today – Las Vegas Bail Bonds